ZS 66 SD

  • Ian Porter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2006
      Hi Guys,

      new on the forum and thinking of getting my first WO scope.

      I'm looking at the ZS 66 SD and have been assured by Ian King that the colour correction is very good, whilst I'm sure he's right I thought I'd ask for other opinions before I part with my cash.

      I see from the WO website that they have spot diagrams for the 66 EDT but not the 66 SD, has anyone seen any info on how the two compare on paper? I also understand that the EDT can be a pig to collimate if it's needed (any comments on this also?)

      cheers

      Ian Porter
    • Paul Gordon
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24, 2006
        Hi Ian,

        Ian is right its a great little scope see my first real image with it: -

        Regards,

        --
        Paul Gordon
        paul@...

        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2012
          I have been looking for the following attachments for my WO ZS66SD
        • John
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2012
            --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jfcotrill@...> wrote:

            > I have been looking for the following attachments for my WO ZS66SD:

            Williams Optic ZS66SD 2" visual back and

            Williams Optic Field Flatner II

            I am willing to purchase another scope if I need to just to get these adaptors.

            Thanks,

            John