Re: [William-Optics] Re: ZS 105 - My first seeing report

  • Eddy & Muriel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2006
      Yes, nice report. WO makes wonderful scopes, isn't it?

      I just found a remote area (hopefully dark as well) over the weekend and it
      is not too far from my house. Going to take my ZS80FD there and hope to see
      the same
      details as you have. Although the 80mm cannot compete with the 105mm
      (otherwise WO wouldn't sell any 105 anymore - just kidding)

      Eddy