M42 and WO ZS66 SD The Story continues.

  • Paul Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2006
      Hi All,

      Ok it was sort of clear here tonight between the clouds so managed to image
      M42, M43 and NGC 1977 tonight (wow the 66 has quite a wide field) (I used
      my EOS 350D with Dsusb and K3CCDTools V3 for capturing with the ZS66) I took
      some darks and about 20 images At ISO 1600 starting 5 at 4 seconds 5 at 30
      seconds
      6 at 60 seconds and 5 at 90 seconds (Then the clouds came back :-()

      http://www.madpc.net/EOS-350D/2006/WO-ZS66-SD/M42-21-01-06.jpg

      Still after stacking in Registax and processing through Photoshop they
      didn't come out too bad :-))

      Regards,

      --
      Paul Gordon