Collimation

  • airliner_1999
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2006
      Hi All,

      My new ZSFD is perfectly collimated and I absolutely love this scope.
      I have to do a presentation next week for a Technical Writing class i
      am currently taking. I wrote a technical paper on my ZSFD, and now I
      have to do some kind of hands on presentation. My professor is
      extremely interested in my scope and how the lens cell is adjustable.
      I just need to know how to access the lens cell to allow for
      adjustment. I would appreciate any information or links on
      Collimation. I do not plan on attempting to collimate my beautiful
      ZSFD, but the steps and or procedures would be extremly beneficial.

      Thank-you in Advance,

      AAron