Re: Am I dreaming...?

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2006
      Joan,
      I too have a ZSFD. Although this scope is better suited for
      widefield views I too tuned it on Saturn several times recently and
      last night with a binoviewer. The scope performs far above my
      expectations and showed good detail for Saturn. I own several
      larger high end scopes and I certainly was taken back by what this
      little 80mm could do. I'm not certain on mag. I observed at, but it
      was at or above 100x per inch. This is my second WO scope and both
      have been an incredible value and of highest quality.
      Todd Strackbein

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "joan_feixas"