LAAAAAAAAAAST CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The APO everyone was waiting for...

  • williamopticsmarketing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2006
      Ok, almost all the scopes are in the USA now and shipping. Which
      scopes?

      The second, and LAST, batch of the unique, beautiful life-keeper, our
      Anniversary Red Devil, the Red Temptress of any astrophile, Ruby of
      the beautiful views, in other words, William Optics ZenithStar 80mm
      Fluorite Doublet APO refractor.

      http://www.william-optics.com/wowebs/prod_tel/zsfd80/features0.htm

      Price US$ 848

      Our USA manager has asked to make a last call for everyone, after
      these, ONLY Megrez Fluorite Doublet available, take it or leave it.
      No more time to warn customers!

      Almost all scopes have been preassigned to dealers and customers who
      are still waiting from Nov. There is a chance that some customers
      will pass at the last minute, so I strongly invite anyone who is
      seriously interested to give David a call/mail (wo@william-
      optics.com) to check on availability.

      All European/Asian/Australian dealers who ordered received their
      scopes already. Do not complain to me if they didn't order enough!!
      In any case, the Megrez version is a life keeper too, classic stylish
      Dupont paint white tube, two speed microfocuser, aluminum case...

      http://www.william-optics.com/wowebs/prod_tel/mfd80/features0.htm

      Good luck everyone!