Megrez 80 Vs Pronto??

  • bigguns@spec.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2001
      Has anyone done a comparison of how well these two scopes do
      optically? There both built well and both are in that semi apo class
      but how do they do as far as false color, star tests, taking high
      power? The 10 mm more I am sure makes for better resolve of DSO's but
      has anyone compared them side by side under decent skies? Thank Jim
    • Syzygy
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2001
        Jim,

        I have not tried both scopes but I own a Megrez 80. Contact me if you
        have any specific questions that I might help you with.

        - Bill

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/