Re: [William-Optics] Re: May I have a word of advice please?

  • probe lin
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2005
      So I also placed my order with one of the Internet site, which is still offering it. And WO is willing let me cancel my order I placed almost one week ago with them "after" I get the confirmation from that Internet vendor... So I can get it next week rather than next month!

      I am still waiting the confirmation e-mail. Hopefully it can reach me soon.

      On 12/31/05, jbsgtulsa <jaykrickerts@...> wrote:

      >  AS far as WO is concerned, yes the first batch is sold out. That
      > means that that anyone who ordered in the first batch (stores
      > included) are the only ones to get one. Therefore one of the stores
      > might still have one that is unspoken for, or someone cancelled. The
      > gate is open for anyone to order from the second batch.
      >
      > Garry

      Hey, I'll consider myself extra lucky!  FedEx ground's website
      tracking says it should arrive on my doorstep today.
      Thanks everybody!
      JR

      Astronomy telescope William Fun
      Telescope