Re: ZS 105 test?

  • no_names_remain99
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
      Thanks Dan, I will use fantastic from now on and eagerly aait the
      reviews! I have been drueling too as you can tell from my post Tim.

      I've been tempted by the WO 110mm for a long time, I love the look and
      the reviews are excellent, but the 105 might be a little more portable
      weight wise, though I wish they had made it white like my Megrez II ed
      f7, man that scope is pretty!

      It's going to be difficult to convince my significant other to allow
      another scope purchase, this may require another purchase before the
      scope...lol.

      -Chris

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Timm Bottoni" <t.bottoni@c...>