Re: Red dot finder

  • williamoptics2004
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 5, 2005
      Dear Barre

      The name is call "RDF" the unit price is US $69,
      the WO made base bracket & "T" adapter and M5 screw together is $20
      (RDF and bracket all together is $89), they will arrive in USA
      shortly. you can purchase from any WO dealers in your area or contact
      David@... for detail.
      the base wil fit many scopes in the market,that includes All WO scope
      and other SCT (by using differnt base screw from M4-M6)

      William

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Barre Spencer"
      <scoping10@y...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > What is the name of your red dot finder? What was the cost and
      > where did you get it.
      >
      > Thanks
      > Barre
      >

      > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, Richard Ozer <rozer@p...>
      wrote:
      > > Just got the red dot finder for the ZS80.
      > >
      > > It is, in fact, the mother of all red dot finders. Nice job guys!
      > >
      > > RO
    • Marc Paradis
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 31, 2005

        I am a new owner of a used Fluorostar 100mm APO/triplet scope (Pearl
        finish tube with 4" focuser). I would like to order this new RDF. Do
        I need to order a special base?

        To avoid any confusion about the mounting base, here is a picture:
        http://www.astromart.com/classifieds/details.asp?classified_id=368592

        I am not familiar with the naming convention of the bases.

        Thanks,

        Marc Paradis

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "williamoptics2004"