Re: [William-Optics] rebranded ZS80 ?

  • David Yang
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 8, 2005
      Hi Dimitri,

      This is the our actual link to Megrez 80 Fluorite APO, Apogee's exterior
      looks little alike, plus Apogee's mechanic design and focuser quality is
      totally different.

      http://www.william-optics.com/wowebs/prod_tel/m80apo/features0.htm

      William Optics USA

      We now sell online !
      Webpage:
      www.william-optics.com
      www.optics.com.tw

      Email: support@...

      William Optics thank you for your support and feedback.

      >From: "Dimitri I. Rakitine" <dimitrir@...>
      >To: <William-Optics@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: Re: [William-Optics] rebranded ZS80 ?
      >Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 21:04:08 -0400
      >
      >Here's another scope which looks exactly like a Megrez II 80 Fluorite
      >triplet for $300 less :
      >
      >http://www.apogeeinc.com/product.asp?itemid=546&catid=31
      >
      >--
      >Dimitri
    • APM-Telescopes Markus Ludes
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 8, 2005
        that Apogee used/sold lenses are the second quality lenses LOMO sells. In the production coming out lenses not reaching our high quality specs , which means they could have bigger bubbles, more scratches and lesser good spherical correction then we accepting for our customers and dealers .Cheaper then to throw them away is to sell them via LOMO USA with no quality warrantee for lesser money by other people, like Apogee

        Markus