ZS80 temperature changes

  • fredhissink
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      Hi Preston!

      Thank you, I'm glad that my review has been a help to you! I'm
      surprised about the impact of putting a review on Cloudy Nights...
      I've recieved a lot of kind reactions! I'm looking forward to read
      your review!!!! Could you tell me more about your observations with
      the Zenithstar or should I wait for your review?

      Clear skies to all,

      Fred Hissink
    • geekkopf
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2005
        Hi Fred,

        There are still a couple of things I would like to do before reaching
        and sharing my 90 day Zenithstar experience with everyone. Most
        important, I need to get out to central Pennsylvania and some dark
        skies. However, I would like to ask you some questions on how Im
        putting my review together. If you agree then we should probably go
        offline and email each other directly on this issue.

        Let me know!

        Preston
        geekkopf@...

        http://mail.yahoo.com