Where oh where is it?

  • yenzowdrawde
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2005
      William,
      I was just wondering where the focal reducer/flattener for the
      Megrez Fluorite APO is at? I've been waiting patiently since last fall
      for it. I've noticed a lot of guys have given up and bought the TV
      unit instead of continuing the wait. Where we at?

      Cheers, Ed

      PS: Do you have any idea how hard it is to hang on to the funds I've
      set aside for this and not spend it on something else all shiny and
      new! Help put me out of my pain.
    • williamoptics2004
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 27, 2005
        Hi Ed,

        The X0.8 flattener is available now,you can order it from any dealer in
        USA. here is an important thing that the distance in between lens to
        CCD chip must be 44mm-45mm for best quality.

        PS.The flattener package come with a 2" holder adapter for any 2"
        eyepiece.

        Thank you.

        William

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "yenzowdrawde" <starcat@s...>
        wrote:

        > William,
        > I was just wondering where the focal reducer/flattener for the
        > Megrez Fluorite APO is at? I've been waiting patiently since last
        fall
        > for it. I've noticed a lot of guys have given up and bought the TV
        > unit instead of continuing the wait. Where we at?
        >
        > Cheers, Ed
        >

        > PS: Do you have any idea how hard it is to hang on to the funds I've
        > set aside for this and not spend it on something else all shiny and
        > new! Help put me out of my pain.
      • StarCat
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 27, 2005
          William,
                  I just wanted to be sure that it will work with the f/6 version of the Megrez.  I believe the first version was better suited to the f/7 and above scopes.  If I recall your posting correctly.

          Forever clear skies & great seeing!
          Cheers,       Ed

          wrote:

          > William,
          >       I was just wondering where the focal reducer/flattener for the
          > Megrez Fluorite APO is at?  I've been waiting patiently since last
          fall
          > for it.  I've noticed a lot of guys have given up and bought the TV
          > unit instead of continuing the wait.  Where we at?
          >
          > Cheers,  Ed
          >

          > PS: Do you have any idea how hard it is to hang on to the funds I've
          > set aside for this and not spend it on something else all shiny and
          > new!  Help put me out of my pain.

        • José Rola
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005

            Just saw the 0.8x Reducer/flattener in the website of a european
            dealer.

            Can you confirm that it works with thwe Megrez Triplet Fluorite APO?

            Waht is the estimate delivery time for europe?

            Regards
            Jose Rola

            --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "williamoptics2004"