Megrez + Microstar in Photos

  • no_names_remain99
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      I finally uploaded images of my Microstar on a Manfrotto 3011 and my
      80mm Megrez II ED F7. This makes for a highly portable light-weight
      setup at ~12lbs with eyepiece. The Microstar has a very large balance
      sweet spot with the Megrez when using $25 generic tube rings. I've
      gone from my 30mm Widescan III to an Orion Epic ED 3.7mm without
      having to adjust anything.

      -Chris