Re: pre-review comparo of the WO ZS80 and the SV AT1010

  • williamoptics2004
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 28, 2005
      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "langejcarl" <langejcarl@y...>

      > > Good News for bargain-hunter!
      > >

      > > New Internet promotion coming soon for Megrez 80ll (North America
      > > area only)
      > >
      > > Buy M80ll ($595) and get a FREE 2" dielectric diagonal,6x30
      > > erect/illuminator finder, finder bracket,backpack and FREE
      SHIPPING!
      > > limited quantity only!
      > >
      > > William Yang
      > > William optics
      >
      > Will the special promotion be for purchase directly from WO,
      dealers
      > or both? When will it start?
      > John
      > Detroit

      Dear John,

      This Internet promotion is for limited quantity only, you must
      contact direct from WO ( pre-order available)

      Remember, It's very limited quantity for just North America Area only.
      Thank you.

      William
    • Brian Schilt
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 7, 2005
        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "williamoptics2004"
        <william@w...> wrote:

        > > Can you, or anyone else, tell me the difference between the
        Megrez
        > 80
        > > Semi-Apo and the ZS80???
        >
        > Dear Friends,
        >
        > The new ZS 80 is 480mm F/6 (cemented)
        > Megrez 80ll is 500mm F6.25 (Air spaced),
        > Megrez 80ll is 6% better in color correction than ZS 80
        > sharpness is about the same, both can take it up to 150X

        > Good News for bargain-hunter!
        >

        > New Internet promotion coming soon for Megrez 80ll (North America
        > area only)
        >
        > Buy M80ll ($595) and get a FREE 2" dielectric diagonal,6x30
        > erect/illuminator finder, finder bracket,backpack and FREE
        SHIPPING!
        > limited quantity only!
        >
        > William Yang
        > William optics

        Dear William Optics,

        Do you know if either the ZS80 or the Megrez 80II will fit in a
        Nexstar 80GT goto mount, in place of the N80GT? Thanks.

        Brian S.
      • williamoptics2004
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 7, 2005
          --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Schilt"
          <brianschilt@n...> wrote:

          > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "williamoptics2004"
          > <william@w...> wrote:
          > >

          > > > Can you, or anyone else, tell me the difference between the
          > Megrez
          > > 80
          > > > Semi-Apo and the ZS80???
          > >
          > > Dear Friends,
          > >
          > > The new ZS 80 is 480mm F/6 (cemented)
          > > Megrez 80ll is 500mm F6.25 (Air spaced),
          > > Megrez 80ll is 6% better in color correction than ZS 80
          > > sharpness is about the same, both can take it up to 150X

          > > Good News for bargain-hunter!
          > >

          > > New Internet promotion coming soon for Megrez 80ll (North
          America
          > > area only)
          > >
          > > Buy M80ll ($595) and get a FREE 2" dielectric diagonal,6x30
          > > erect/illuminator finder, finder bracket,backpack and FREE
          > SHIPPING!
          > > limited quantity only!
          > >
          > > William Yang
          > > William optics
          >
          > Dear William Optics,
          >
          > Do you know if either the ZS80 or the Megrez 80II will fit in a
          > Nexstar 80GT goto mount, in place of the N80GT? Thanks.
          >
          > Brian S.

          Hi Brian,

          Both scope has 90mm OD tube,I think it will fit in a Nexstar goto
          mount.

          William