How to adapt the FLT-110 flattener to a CCD camera?

  • franksgrt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005

      I recently got the flattener for the FLT-110 together with the 35mm
      SLR adapter and I would like to attach it to my StarlightXpress CCD
      camera.

      The CCD has a T2 thread, the 35mm SLR adapter only has an T2 adapter
      ring but its inner thread isn't T2 (42mm) but slightly larger. What is
      the best way to connect T2 equipment to it?

      Thanks

      Frank
    • Chris Appleton
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "franksgrt" <frank@w...>
        wrote:

        Hi Frank

        I would contact John at Video Adirondacks (AVA), as he knows all
        about adapters and have a wide selection. You will need the M42 to T-
        thread adapter that I believe True Tech makes and AVA sells.

        Cheers,

        Chris Appleton