Re: [WYO] Medium format pics

  • William Yang
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 17, 2000
      Hi Mike,

      This M8,M20 photo is taken by Tony Hallas from our 100F/8 scope.

      William

      WILLIAM OPTICS CO., LTD.
      TEL:886-2-2709-7196
      FAX:886-2-2709-7198
      William Yang
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 17, 2000
        William,
        Veery nice pic,HOWEVER, Tony used an AP field flattener to take that pic and since those are impossible to get, my question again is if there are any pics taken using your FF... (medium format-without any cropping-with the 105 f/6.5)

        Mike

        This M8,M20 photo is taken by Tony Hallas from our 100F/8 scope.

        William

        WILLIAM OPTICS CO., LTD.
        TEL:886-2-2709-7196
        FAX:886-2-2709-7198
        William Yang
        > Has anyone had a chance to shoot any medium format pics (full frame)
        > with the 100 or the 105 yet? (using the WYO FF)
        >
        > Mike Fiest

        eLerts
        http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/_/_/974509607/

        Get more from your time online. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com
      • Kolb, Jon
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 17, 2000
          William,

          A follow-up question: Are WYO 4" field flatteners available for the 100 f/8
          or any other scope in the line other than the Aries 180mm Herb has already
          mentioned? If not available now, when are they expected to be available, if
          planned.

          Sincerely,
          Jon Kolb
          Adventures in Astrophotography
          http://home.datawest.net/jkolb/ <http://home.datawest.net/jkolb/>
          jkolb@...

          This M8,M20 photo is taken by Tony Hallas from our 100F/8 scope.

          William

          WILLIAM OPTICS CO., LTD.
          TEL:886-2-2709-7196
          FAX:886-2-2709-7198
          William Yang
          > Has anyone had a chance to shoot any medium format pics (full frame)
          > with the 100 or the 105 yet? (using the WYO FF)
          >
          > Mike Fiest

          eGroups Sponsor
          <http://click.egroups.com/1/9616/0/_/_/_/974517054/>

          <http://adimg.egroups.com/img/9616/0/_/_/_/974517054/all(home)468x60.gif>

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 17, 2000
            Dear Mike,

            We have our own 4" F/8 and F6.5 flattener now,I'm going to try next week.
            Thanks.

            William

            WILLIAM OPTICS CO., LTD.
            TEL:886-2-2709-7196
            FAX:886-2-2709-7198
            William Yang
            Veery nice pic,HOWEVER, Tony used an AP field flattener to take that pic and since those are impossible to get, my question again is if there are any pics taken using your FF... (medium format-without any cropping-with the 105 f/6.5)

            Mike

            This M8,M20 photo is taken by Tony Hallas from our 100F/8 scope.

            William

            WILLIAM OPTICS CO., LTD.
            TEL:886-2-2709-7196
            FAX:886-2-2709-7198
            William Yang
            > Has anyone had a chance to shoot any medium format pics (full frame)
            > with the 100 or the 105 yet? (using the WYO FF)
            >
            > Mike Fiest

            eLerts
            http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/_/_/974509607/

            Get more from your time online. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com
          • Brian Sledz
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 22, 2000
              Hi William,
              Will those flatteners be for the 4 inch focusers and accept the
              Pentax 6x7?
              thanks
              Brian