RE: [William-Optics] Re: Reducer for FLT-110 - which one?

  • David Yang
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2004
      Hello Folks,

      (Latest update on the FLT- field flattener)

      FLT field flattener will be available around Christmsa time 2004, however,
      user using 6x7, or 35mm adapter must obtain this part from us in order to
      fit the field flattener.

      Thank you for your attention.

      New low price on FLT field Flattener: $395.00
      6x7 and 35mm adapter price: $149.00 each.

      Please email us through support if anyone has more question.
      (support@...)

      William Optics USA

      We now sell online !
      Webpage:
      www.william-optics.com
      www.optics.com.tw

      Email: support@...

      William Optics thank you for your support and feedback.