OOPS!

  • gordogower2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2004
      So far I am very impressed with the new ED triplet lens in my M80. I
      will get a chance to test it more formally at a dark sky site this
      weekend, but I can't see that I won't be pleased. I think I will
      sell my Baader anti-fringing filter that I bought for the original M.
      I have seen no indication that I will need it. Anyone need a mint,
      barely out of the box Baader?

      The OOPS is Steve called to explain that the new ED lens is an
      exchange, not just an upgrade. I have sent my old M80 lens back to
      WO.

      Gordon G