FW: Cleaning up the GT1-HD.

  • Jim Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2004
      GT-ONE fans

      I sent this request back on the nineteenth hoping for a response. Is there
      any one in WO land whom have had their mount repainted???

      William,

      After many seasons of active use of my GT1-HD, it has become ready to be
      repainted. I will have it done by a professional, if you would kind enough
      to suggest the type of method and color code/type for it. Any
      recommendations would be most welcome.

      All the best,

      Jim

      Jim Anderson
      Toronto, Canada
    • Robert Hendricks

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 27, 2004
          Robert,

          I honestly don't know why I can't get a response from William on this
          rather simple request.

          I will give the office a call tomorrow and see if anyone will respond
          then.

          Jim

          --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, Robert Hendricks
          <fshendricks@y...> wrote:
          > Mi mount is not ready for that yet but I will so I would be
          interested in what the answer. Personally, although the paint job
          looks great, I think it is a bit sensitive to scratching.

          > I like to keep expensive equipment is good shape. To that end I
          asked the Williams Optics group what a good soft bag was for the wood
          tripod ( by the way, I would put money that it is not made of
          mahogany which only grows in the western hemisphere). I did not
          receive a response. Do you have suggestion?

          > Rob
          >
          > Jim Anderson <jim.a@r...> wrote:
          > GT-ONE fans
          >
          > I sent this request back on the nineteenth hoping for a response.
          Is there
          > any one in WO land whom have had their mount repainted???
          >
          > William,
          >
          > After many seasons of active use of my GT1-HD, it has become ready
          to be
          > repainted. I will have it done by a professional, if you would
          kind enough
          > to suggest the type of method and color code/type for it. Any
          > recommendations would be most welcome.
          >
          > All the best,
          >
          > Jim
          >
          > Jim Anderson