New M102?

  • ldv68
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2004
      William,

      I understand that you are introducing an FPL-53 ED doublet this
      weekend at NEAF. Is this the Megrez 102? If so, then when can we
      expect it's availability? Please share the specs and retail pricing
      of this new scope? Thanks, Luis
    • n45w108
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2004
        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "ldv68" <ldv68@y...> wrote:
        > William,
        >
        > I understand that you are introducing an FPL-53 ED doublet this
        > weekend at NEAF. Is this the Megrez 102? If so, then when can we
        > expect it's availability? Please share the specs and retail pricing
        > of this new scope? Thanks, Luis

        I have one of the older Megrez 102's. Does anyone know what type of
        glass is used in it? It says SD on the tube. Is this similar to ED?

        Thanks,
        Kevin