Re: New images with the WO110mm refractor

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 16, 2004
      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Massimo Bernardi"
      <bermassi@k...> wrote:
      > Chris,
      > nice shots!
      > We know the FLT excellent optics, but also SX MX716, that's a low
      > cost camera, is a very nice ccd camera.
      > Thanks for posting them.
      >
      > Massimo Bernardi
      > Italy
      > www.mbernardi.it

      Hi Massimo

      Thank you for the positive feedback. Starlightxpress is putting out
      excellent camera's and the cost is very reasonable. The owner Terry
      Platt in the UK is alway's there for you when you have questions or
      problems. I highly reccommend them and you don't have to spend a lot
      in order to achieve good images. I am going to buy in the very near
      future the new SXV-H9 camera.

      Cheers,

      Chris Appleton