New images with Megrez 80 SD (and Canon 300D)

  • Laurent LACOTE
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17 4:53 AM
      Hello,

      I've just update my website with new images.

      http://www.astrosurf.com/lacote/ciel-profond-300D.htm

      All images are done inside Bordeaux - France
      (inside heavy ligth pollution).

      Laurent LACOTE
    • Søren Madsen
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17 6:20 AM
        Hi Laurent!

        You have some very nice images indeede! I cant wait to get my scope... :)

        Have you taken any planetary or moon photos with the megrez?

        Also... How you do think it does (visulally) with planets and moon?
        Because it seem to be very good for wide fields... :)

        Anyways... Beautiful images!

        Kind Regards,
        Søren Madsen
      • Laurent LACOTE
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17 8:42 AM
          Thank's

          No, I haven't tried any fotos of planets or moon, I don't know waht
          can be the results :-((

          Anyway, visually, it's a nice scope for planets or moon (I've tried),
          very pleasant !!

          Enjoy your new scope

          Laurent.

          --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, Søren Madsen <Soeren@M...>
          wrote:
          > Hi Laurent!
          >
          > You have some very nice images indeede! I cant wait to get my
          scope... :)

          > Have you taken any planetary or moon photos with the megrez?
          >
          > Also... How you do think it does (visulally) with planets and moon?
          > Because it seem to be very good for wide fields... :)
          >
          > Anyways... Beautiful images!
          >
          > Kind Regards,
          > Søren Madsen
        • nickroams
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
            Hello Laurent
            I'm curious, what details can you see on Saturn/Jupiter (my
            favourites)? Can you give us any detailed descriptions as I'm trying
            to decide which scope - 80 II or 80 APO for a small travel-scope.
            Regards,

            --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Laurent LACOTE"