RE: [William-Optics] Last HorseHead for this winter with my FLT-110

  • Jim Anderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2004
      Florent,

      I try'd to take the same pic the other evening and my field of view seemed
      considerable less than yours. Is it possible the field flattener is acting
      as a reducer?

      Jim

      Equipment,

      WO FLT110
      WO GT1-HD mount
      Starlight SXV-H9
      Optec TCF Focuser,
      Optec IFW Filter Wheel.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2004
        Florent,
        great shot!!!
        I am sursprised how blooming disappears with Ron's software.
        I am not able to use it very well. Maybe I'll ask you some tips.
        Astromik H-alpha is pretty good, but I think you are high level imager
        to try a more specific filter as Custom Sc.

        Bye

        Massimo Bernardi

      • Florent Poiget
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 11, 2004
          Hi Massimo,

          <<<great shot!!!>>>

          Thank you for your comment. I am a bit sad about no color
          information in this picture.

          <<<I am sursprised how blooming disappears with Ron's software.
          I am not able to use it very well. Maybe I'll ask you some tips.>>>

          No problem.

          <<<Astronomik H-alpha is pretty good, but I think you are high level
          imager to try a more specific filter as Custom Sc.>>>

          In the future, I think to purchase a 3nm Ha filter from Custom Sc.
          The Astronomik gives me Great results now. I began the Ha imaging
          only the last summer.
          Ha imaging is Great even with the Full Moon.

          Thanks again.

          Best Regards,

          Florent