Video with 110FLT

  • cmjneil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2014

       I just posted a few captures from a test conducted last night using my WO 110FLT with Antares .5X reducer and Baader 7nm h-alpha filter and the ASI 120MM monochrome camera. I am definitely encouraged by these results under bright moonlight in a brilliantly lit parking lot in the middle of San Diego.

       The setup holds promise for my outreach activities with the San Diego Astronomy Association.

       I may eventually get into taking multiple subframes with lights, darks, and flats when I find the time, and the clear nights!

       Neil Kelley