William Optics 132 mount requirements suggestions

  • james_nightsky
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2014

      Hello all,

      Can any William Optics 132 owners, specifically imagers, please post what mount they are using?

      Also, what is your total imaging setup weight?

      Thanks in advance,

      James

    • pgabura
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2014
        I am using the Ioptron iEQ45 with the extension bar for the weights.

        I use the GT 81 as a guide scope, not sure what the total weight is but I would estimate 40-50 lbs.

        APR14-1-3

      • christian_hennes
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 10, 2014

          Hello James,

          I am using a 10micron HSP1000 and an SBIG STL 11000. I also use a Feathertouch 3.5” and a Kepler 80/400 + Lodestar in parallel for guiding in Hα

          All that weights around 15 Kg

          Best regards,

          Christian