WO Flattener/0.8x Reducer Z71 on Megrez 72FD?

  • telgin2001
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29 6:38 PM

      Hello!

      I have a Megrez 72FD.  The WO Flatterner/0.8 Reducer III didn't work so well with it so I sold it.  Do you think the WO Flattener/0.8 Reducer for Z71 work well with the Megrez 72FD?

      Thanks,

      Joel

    • timm_bottoni
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31 9:59 AM

        The WO Flat 6A for Z71 should work - Flat6A for Z71 Canon EOS T-mount

        Timm

      • telgin2001
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2014
          Hi Timm,
          Would you know if this will perform better than the discontinued FR/FF III?

          Yours,
          Joel
        • timm_bottoni
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2014

            Not positive, but I would guess that it would.  William continually tries to improve their products, so it seems logical that it is better.  I haven't seen any comparison tests though.