FFFR Type II Use on FLT98

  • geokolb
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2014

      I searched the forum and could not find anyone's experience using the type II WO focal reducer/ field flattener with the FLT98 recent production.  Anyone out there using this combination?  I have an interference problem with my filter wheel and the type IV flattener that extends my optical path distance to about 15-17mm beyond the 76.8 mm recommendation from WO.  I'm thinking that won't work too well.  Thanks.