XWA 9mm for Christmas - now all I need is some better weather

  • timm_bottoni
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2013
      Hi all,

      Santa brought me a WO 9mm XWA eyepiece.  I hope to get some first light soon, and I will let you all know.

      Also - sorry if you have been waiting to get approved to join the group.  This new Yahoo Groups format stinks, and it doesn't show you people are waiting easily.  I approved all the requests today.