William Optics GT102 Focal Reducer/Field Flattener?

  • bugfinder7
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2013
      Which Focal Reducer/Field Flattener is recommended that will work with a William Optics GT102?
    • timm_bottoni
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2013
        Hi,

        William has a new Flattener 6A for the GT102 available online for purchase.

        Email WO directly if you have questions, as it is new and I haven't seen any reviews or tests of it yet.

        Hope that helps,

        Timm
      • Ed Wong