Megrez 102mm rings

  • renaudvl
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2013

      Hello everyone,

      I am new here, just got a good deal on a Megrez 102mm, it is my first refractor over 80mm.

      Unfortunately it didn’t come with rings. I have been searching with no luck.I need 105mm, does anyone knows where to find those.

      Many thanks

      Renaud

    • Stanley Schlieper

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 20, 2013

          Thanks Stan,

          They have 4" (101.6mm) and 114mm but no 105mm

          I thought about going with 114 and adding spacer, thay would be my last option...