WO Megrez 80 Focuser

  • Salman Azam
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2013
      I currently own a WO Megrez 80 APO triplet and ran into issues with the stock focuser. I use an Atik383, Filter wheel, and an OAG. The combined weight on the stock focuser makes it slide even with the thumb screw tightened and now it cannot be used at all. Now, I purchased the Starlight Instrument's 2" focuser seen here: Focuser and the adapter to attach it with here: Adapter. My question is, will that be enough distance to reach focus or will I need a riser to reach focus?

      Thanks,
      Sal