RE: FLT 110

  • stanschlieper
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 24, 2013

       Rich,

      You need to unscrew the ring on the back side of the dew shield. Remove the shield and add some adhesive felt strips to the lens cell. Where you need to add the strips will bee obvious when you remove the shield.This will add tension to the shield.

      Stan

      ---In william-optics@yahoogroups.com, <rich.crowell1@...> wrote:

      I am new to this scope and have a very minor question.  The tension on the dew shield is way too loose.  My Batinov mask is enough weight to cause the dew shield to slide down to it's fully retracted position.  Is there some way to increase the tension to hold it in place.

      Rich
    • rich.crowell@rocketmail.com