Please LIKE the WO Facebook page

  • timm_bottoni
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 2:01 PM
      Hi all,  I wanted to let everyone know that they are welcome to LIKE the WO Facebook page here - https://www.facebook.com/pages/William-Optics/464754920382

      I have to admit, I'm really not thrilled with the new way that Yahoo changed the look and feel of Yahoo Groups.  I find it quite slow, and rather confusing.  I realize it's free, and beggers can't be choosers, but I fear Yahoo Groups is becoming a dinosaur, and these new changes seem to actually be quite discouraging to me.

      Feel free to share your thoughts.

      Clear skies!!!!

      Timm
    • stanschlieper