Back Focus with WO P-FLAT68

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2013
      My P-FLAT 68 looks a little different than the sketch on the Williams Optics website. Rather than having a cone shaped piece that attaches to the camera, mine is cylindrical. If I understand correctly, this may be a more recent version?

      Do the same dimensions still apply to the new spacer? I can't understand how I can actually measure the dimension as given on the sketch - which appears to be to the center of a lens that is hard to reach.

      I am having a little trouble figuring out how to set this flattener up to ensure correct spacing short of trial and error.

      Thanks for any help you can provide,
      Craig