Re: DDG focuser part

  • brian
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 18, 2013
      I have a ZS110 and am also looking for a replacement focuser from WO Any update from WOs promise to have one a few years ago? I am very disappointed that WO does not appear to have done so. I hope I am wrong.

      Thanks

      Brian
      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "ivaylo.stoynov" <ccc@...> wrote:

      > Dear WO Team,
      >
      > Are there news about the focuser upgrades for older models? My ZS110 will be very happy with a newer focuser :)
      >
      > Regards,
      > Ivo
      > www.astroplace.net
      >
      > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "williammoderator07" <williammoderator07@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear All.
      > > We are working on DDG focuser upgrade for old and existing WO telescope models.
      > > Please, be patient.
      > > We will announce about it probably in the end of this year or beginning of next year.
      > >
      > > Sincerely,
      > > WO team.
      > >

      > > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Timm B" <t.bottoni@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I think the plan was to offer these as replacements for a variety of WO refractor models. I would expect them to sell well if they are competitively priced. Currently, I think the only one shipping is the SCT DDC focuser. The entire focuser can usually just be unscrewed and replaced in a matter of minutes, so this would be a simple user achievable upgrade, and from what I can tell, this is a very good focuser.
      > > >
      > > > Timm

    • photosinferno
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 5, 2014
        Was any upgrade to the ZS110 focuser made available?
        Or are we talking Moonlite 3rd party as the only upgrade route?

        John