Re: how to attach a camcorder to telescope

  • pgabura
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25 4:46 PM
      Jaber

      I enjoyed your video very much. It's always interesting seeing what others are doing and what's possible.

      The only comment I have is it would be nice to know where you were able to get the adaptors? Manufacturer, part #, source? IMHO the hardest part in implementing these ideas is getting the proper accessories.

      Thanks

      Paul

      > Hi,
      >
      > I want to show you this video about (how to attach a camcorder to telescope) with my william telescope 132mm .
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP96Wys16Os
      >
      > I hope that this video is useful to you
      >
      > Jaber.

    • jbolushi_1444
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 25 5:07 PM
        Hi Paul,

        Thank you for your beautiful words, You can buy these adapters from ebay site,It's inexpensive and very useful.

        http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Set-of-18pcs-Camera-Lens-Filter-Step-Up-Down-Ring-Adapter-For-Canon-Nikon-/290875964460?pt=US_Filter_Rings_Holders&hash=item43b98efc2c

        thanks

        jaber

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "pgabura" <psg@...> wrote:

        > Jaber
        >
        > I enjoyed your video very much. It's always interesting seeing what others are doing and what's possible.
        >
        > The only comment I have is it would be nice to know where you were able to get the adaptors? Manufacturer, part #, source? IMHO the hardest part in implementing these ideas is getting the proper accessories.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Paul
        >
        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > I want to show you this video about (how to attach a camcorder to telescope) with my william telescope 132mm .
        > >
        > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP96Wys16Os
        > >
        > > I hope that this video is useful to you
        > >
        > > Jaber.

      • pgabura
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 26 6:28 AM
          Great. I have a set on order - thank you.