how to attach a camcorder to telescope

  • jbolushi_1444
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2013
      Hi,

      I want to show you this video about (how to attach a camcorder to telescope) with my william telescope 132mm .

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP96Wys16Os

      I hope that this video is useful to you

      Jaber.
    • pgabura
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 25, 2013
        Jaber

        I enjoyed your video very much. It's always interesting seeing what others are doing and what's possible.

        The only comment I have is it would be nice to know where you were able to get the adaptors? Manufacturer, part #, source? IMHO the hardest part in implementing these ideas is getting the proper accessories.

        Thanks

        Paul

        > Hi,
        >
        > I want to show you this video about (how to attach a camcorder to telescope) with my william telescope 132mm .
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP96Wys16Os
        >
        > I hope that this video is useful to you
        >
        > Jaber.

      • jbolushi_1444
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 25, 2013
          Hi Paul,

          Thank you for your beautiful words, You can buy these adapters from ebay site,It's inexpensive and very useful.

          http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Set-of-18pcs-Camera-Lens-Filter-Step-Up-Down-Ring-Adapter-For-Canon-Nikon-/290875964460?pt=US_Filter_Rings_Holders&hash=item43b98efc2c

          thanks

          jaber

          --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "pgabura" <psg@...> wrote:

          > Jaber
          >
          > I enjoyed your video very much. It's always interesting seeing what others are doing and what's possible.
          >
          > The only comment I have is it would be nice to know where you were able to get the adaptors? Manufacturer, part #, source? IMHO the hardest part in implementing these ideas is getting the proper accessories.
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Paul
          >
          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > I want to show you this video about (how to attach a camcorder to telescope) with my william telescope 132mm .
          > >
          > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP96Wys16Os
          > >
          > > I hope that this video is useful to you
          > >
          > > Jaber.

        • pgabura
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 26, 2013
            Great. I have a set on order - thank you.