Re: [William Optics] WO 110mm FLT

  • Mike Tapper
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013

      Cregg,

      Email William at Williamoptics@... and ask for the 2" screw-on extension tube for the 3.5" focuser. Be sure to specify it's for the 110 FLT Triplet APO (not sure if it matters if it's the TMB optics or not). Cost was around $50.

      Mike T

      On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Gregg Winter <gregwinter@...> wrote:

      Hi Mike,

      Ah, this is great news!  I did not know that this part existed. By chance do you know what this piece is called or have a part number?  It's just tht I usually have a hard time trying to navigate WO's website.

      Clear Skies!!

      Gregg

    • Gregg Winter
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013

        Thanks Mike,

        it sounds as though it should solve my problem as it did yours.

        Gregg