80mm FD ZenithStar

  • starguy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2013
      Hello everyone,

      Just picked up a 80mm FD ZS with the TMB objective and two speed focuser - Curious if anyone knows how many of these were actually made. This has a black body and came with a 2" diagonal and soft case.

      I checked on a couple of other sites and it appears that very few have been for sale over the past six years.

      Plan on piggybacking this on my scope(S) - Any details about this scope would be appreciated.

      Thanks!

      Rick H