Re: Questions regarding FLT-110 (TMB)

  • Timm B
    Message 1 of 6 , May 13, 2013
      I'm not sure Mike,

      I don't see anything online on the WO site yet. I will see if William can let us all know.

      Timm

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, Mike Tapper <mitapp2@...> wrote:

      > Timm,
      >
      > Are there any photos and specs available for the 3.5" R&P focuser ?
      > Mike T
      >

      > On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 8:19 PM, Timm B <t.bottoni@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Hi again,
      > >
      > > I checked with William and he is going to sell the new R&P focusers
      > > (without DDG) for $198 for the 2" model that fits 80-90mm models and $350
      > > for the 3.5" model that fits 98-132mm models.
      > >
      > > Hope that helps
      > >
      > > Timm
      > >
      > > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Timm B" <t.bottoni@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Hi
      > > >
      > > > I think William is going to offer the non-DDG R&P focusers for sale as
      > > replacements for a variety of older scopes.
      > > >
      > > > I'm not sure the of the prices, and I don't remember which flattener is
      > > which so I'm sorry I'm not much help on the second question.
      > > >
      > > > Timm
      > > >
      > > > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Carlos Cardon" <cdcardon@>

      > > questions for

      > > those to
      > > much

      > > Field
      > > the
      > > that

    • notgnirramot
      Message 2 of 6 , May 14, 2013
        I have the FLT 110 Lite, which has a "Power Linear Focuser", everything else is the same, TBM optics etc. My Focuser works pretty well for astrophoto's with a SBIG ST8300 camera and a WO reducer flattener IV. The IV works very well with this scope.

        Tom