A great customer service experience

  • tapsky01
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2013
      I'd like report on a very positive experience I recently had with WO Corp.

      I purchased a WO FLT 110 TMB Triplet from a seller on AstroMart. Without going into the gory details, I reported the problems I was having with this scope on this forum and asked for help from the group.

      William immediately responded, and offered to help me in ways that went far above and beyond that which would be expected of a manufacture. He essentially honored the warrantee on a scope whose warrantee had long ago expired.

      I had the pleasure of meeting William in person at the WO booth at NEAF last month. It felt good to be able to thank him personally for all his help. I knew WO is a very reputable company, and have owned other WO scopes in the past, a very enjoyable and excellent Megrez 90mm APO among them. This latest experience has only furthered my Respect for this company, William Yang and their fine products.

      Clear Skies,
      Mike Tapper
    • Timm B
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2013
        Its great to hear people report on the good experiences!

        Thanks

        Timm