Re: GT or FLT?

  • mackey
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22 9:33 AM
      Oops... I meant "without focus reduction" in my previous post regarding
      field flattener.

      Hojong Lin
    • ashleyparkuk
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 23 3:47 PM
        Nice shots there Hojong!.
        Well seems like you lucky guys in the States are the only ones to get a sniff of the new gt102 scope for now anyway :-(. Maybe have to wait a while here in the UK for a look at one ;-((
        Best
        Steve