WO 71 for Imaging

  • H P
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2013
      I'm thinking about getting a small scope to use for imaging using a Canon DSLR.

      If any of you are using the newer WO ZS71, I would very much appreciate hearing about your opinions of its capacity for doing this.

      Thanks, and

      Better skies,

      Perry
    • Timm B
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2013
        It looks like it would be perfect for that, or even as a telephoto lens.

        I'll watch for reports and forward any links if I see any.

        Timm