Pics from NEAF 2013 of the WO scopes in the booth

  • Timm B
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2013
      Hi all - I uploaded some pics that William sent me of their booth at NEAF this year.

      Enjoy

      Timm
    • Gianluca Sordiglioni
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2013
        I don't like the new colors.
        WO telescopes are white painted with tiny gold circles. This design distinguish the firm from others. It's like a Taka painted black and white... you will recognize it as a SW !

        Also, the "handle" on top used to sustain a secondary telescope does not have sense. We put a lot of energy to avoid flextures and WO designs a bridge that lacks a pillar!

        I don't see the excellent Vixen dovetail by WO, the one with large base. It's an excellent product to sustain the heavy sturdy rings. If I don't see them in the stand I assume they are discontinued, because I wanted to buy one more but here in Italy I can't find them anymore.

        Gianluca