Gold anodized Wo saddle plate combo

  • moravianus
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2013
      I have this as a recollection on my Zenithstar 110, one of the most beautiful scopes I had (isn't the black and gold trim similar to John Player Special race cares ;-) ? http://www.byerscustom.com/images/John%20Player%20Special.jpg)

      As the ZS 110 is now gone, if you are after an unusual saddle-plate combo, check my Astromart ad # 814810

      David