Re: What can you see with a Zenithstar 80 APO?

  • steve_honeybun
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 20, 2013
      Hi!

      I just wanted to thank you all for your help. I bought the ZenithStar 80 with a set of SPL eyepieces and put it on a CG5 mount and I have to say I'm completely blown away.

      We had a BBC Stargazing live event with my local group last weekend and everyone commented on how good the optics are. Most people just said 'Wow!!' and then crowded me off my scope. It brings a grin to my face just thinking about it.

      Once again, Thank You and Thank You Williams Optics for making such a great telescope.

      Steve