Re: [William Optics] Trouble with focuser

  • notgnirramot
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 8, 2013
      Moonlite makes very nice Focusers as well and they are not as pricy as the Feathertouch. I have one on my 80mm Megrez and love it. The Focuser on my FLT 110 Lite version is adequate so I've not yet upgraded it to a Moonlite, but that will happen soon.

      Good luck whichever way you go.

      Moonlite can be found here.

      http://www.focuser.com/

      Tom