Re: Orion mini guider package on Megrez 90?

  • notgnirramot
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2013
      I have one that I used with my FLT110 Lite - I attached the 50mm finder to the top of the W/O rings that came with the scope. It worked pretty well.

      The finder mount base take two screws in line with the line for the finder. It might work with one screw, but I'd be concerned with flexture. That is why mine was mounted to the ring.

      Tom

    • William-Optics-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013
        Hi Timothy,

        Yes, you can get our guiding rings and base mount together at our online store.
        currently we have few 50mm guiding scope and rings bracket package instock in LA office now. it's on sale now. let me know if you are interested for discount price.
        my email is williamoptics@...

        Thank you.

        William