Williams optic FF II distance to CCD ??

  • Joe Perulero
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2013
      HI All

      Does anyone know what distance the ccd chip needs to be behind a WO 0.8x FF II ??

      At the moment I have it at 44mm but I am getting some coma on some corners. (Using qhy8L ccd)
    • Manuel Cravo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2013
        Hello,
         Suggested is 56mm. Minus about a half to one MM for each filter (glass thickness). Here is the WO link. http://www.williamoptics.com/accessories/reducer_spec.php .